Sunday, May 23, 2010


You Are Out Of This World

I have been stuck on robots for some time now, I just think that they are so adorable and can be used for so many different occasions!  This little robot is a sticker that comes with shimmer and shine already added!  I only added the one jewel to his antenna!
Supplies:
Momenta Textured Cardstock (PA-0657)
Momenta Boys Will Be Boys Robot Stickers (ST-2232)
Momenta Metallic Stickers (ST-2226)
Punch:  Fiskars Water Thread
Ink:  Cat's Eye, Black
Adhesive:  Mini Glue Dots, Foam Squares, Helmar Gemstone
Misc:  Ribbon
If you want the sentiment I created for this card, you can get it by clicking on the image above.

10 comments:

Kim said...

How fun!!!! I love the rainbow of punched papers and the word art is great! Thanks...
Blessings,
Kim xXx

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [23 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

xosparklesxo said...

I love all the colors! This card is just so playful and fun!

Elizabeth Schaffer Miranda said...

so cute

MsJay said...

Too cute. Love the colors on there.

Audrey Frelx said...

What a cute and fun card!!!

CraftyGirl said...

This robot is pretty adorable!! I love the way you layered all the punched paper in the bright colors... too cool!!
Barb :)

Raechelle said...

really cute! The layers of color are great, too!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Word Art(s), Word Book(s) post on May. 24, 2010. Thanks again.

Noreen Smith said...

I am lovin' the 'bots too! So cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...