Saturday, April 24, 2010



Smile Word Book

For this word book, I used Cricut Design Studio and Mini Monograms.  This cartridge has a pre-welded 'smile' that I have always adored, which is what I based this book off of!  If you want the cut file, you can get it HERE.
This is the back of the book:

and another view of the front!
Supplies:
Cricut Design Studio
Mini Monograms Cricut Cartridge
Paper:  The Paper Studio (Oops a Daisy stack) and Bazill Cardstock
Ribbon:  Heidi Swapp and Bo Bunny
Jewels:  Kaiser Craft and Heidi Swapp
Acrylic and Chipboard Flowers:  Heidi Swapp
Punch:  EK Border
Font:  CK Ali

11 comments:

vegetablog said...

what a fun mini-book!

~BridgetL~ said...

Great mini book. Love the colors. When I saw it it sure did make me Smile :) Thanks for sharing with us.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [24 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

scubascrapper brandi said...

You make some of the cutest stuff!! Thanks for sharing the cut file. I have downloaded it :).

CraftyGirl said...

Great mini album!! I think this is my favorite of the ones you have created so far!
Barb :)

Frances said...

Jamie I love this!!! I love the different fonts you used making the alphas...ca-ute!!

Maestra Orquestra said...

Too cute for words! I am curious, before you cut it, did you "adhere" the fronts and backs of the pages together? Or did you just make seperate cut and then join them? If you can, maybe post a response on my blog? Thanks!
Nicole
maestraorquestra.blogspot.com

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Word Art(s), Word Book(s) post on Apr. 24, 2010. Thanks again.

DAnett said...

Great mini book! I like it very much! :) What a great idea!!

Teri said...

This is just darling, Jamie! So cute! :)

Noreen Smith said...

Love it! And I was JUST cutting our the welded "SMILE" from mini-monograms to use as a title in one of the new kits! Great minds think alike...although yours is SO much more crafty! Gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...