Saturday, April 17, 2010



Look at what I got to play with!

Scrap Tales put together a packet of Kaiser Craft's Peachy Keen collection along with a Cosmo Cricket box for me to play with and a mini album was born!  I had so much fun with the products and creating the mini album! 
Supplies:
Box: Cosmo Cricket Memory Box
Paper: Kaiser Crafts – Peachy Keen Collection (6x6 pad)
Rub-ons: Kaiser Crafts – Peachy Keen
Letter Stickers: Kaiser Crafts – Peachy Keen
Embellishments: Kaiser Crafts – Peach Keen
Font: Corinthia, Tahoma, and CK Ali
Ink: Cat’s Eye Ink, Black
Pen: Copic Multiliner 0.3, Black
Uni-Ball Signo Broad, White
Zutter Bind-it-all and ¾” Wires, Black

5 comments:

shari said...

Awesome project! It turned out great. Shari (cricutrookie)

MCatherine Lunsford said...

Persistence pays off! The web was a wee bit crankie this morning, so it's taken a while to be able to let you know that I think this mornings 'Scrap Tales' post is just darling. I love that you teach on your blog! Come visit me too at http://hideaheart.wordpress.com/

Bee's hive said...

Cosmo cricket memory box?! Where do you find this stuff?! :=< (head down on desk...sobbing, holding one opened hand up) IT'S so adorable!

Tammy@ Not Just Paper and Glue said...

This is totally adorable and I love the box that you put it in!

Kim said...

Love it! I love mini's and this one is the best colors and it looks like it was super quick and simple to make! Love the altered box too!
Blessings,
kim xXx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...