Friday, February 05, 2010

Frosted Designs Valentine Challenge!


The challenge this week at Frosted Designs is to create a Valentine card WITHOUT using Pink or Red!!  This was a tough one for me!  I can't wait to see what this week's challenge brings to each of you!  For this challenge I used one of my sisters drawings and went with a kid theme!
Paper is Heidi Swapp, Ribbon is American Crafts, Lion image is by J.M. Rush, inside, Valentine stamp is Studio G, and jewels on heart are Recollections pearl stickers. 

6 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

Awww... that lion is soooo stinkin' cute!! Crack me up! Talk about personality!! I love your color combo on this one!
Barb

Lesley F said...

Adorable....love the colors & the ribbons!

Sherri said...

Love it.....the ribbon is wonderful!!!

Enfys said...

Gorgeous Jamie, that lion image is just fab and I love your choice of non trad colours.
big hugs
En x

Steph_C said...

Too cute! Love that lion. Great card!

Kim said...

I love your sister's lion!!! You did a fantstic job on this card. Does your sis have a online digi store?
blessings,
Kim xXx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...