Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cricut Cut File - Pop Out Gift Card, Card!

This post is a little photo heavy!  This is a cut file for a Pop Out Gift Card.  This is an idea I have seen several other places, but I did not find a cut file in my searches.  Since I am making in bluk, I needed a cut file!  The cut file is George and can fit on a 12x6 mat.  The cut file can be found through this link:  Pop Out Gift Card 
The cut file comes with the score lines, the photo below shows where they are and how to fold.  Once folded, place glue along the center edges and then glue the two center pieces together to form a peak.  This entire piece will glue to the card base.

10 comments:

disneynut77 said...

Love it! I love all your stuff. Thanks for sharing.

Brenda said...

OMGOSH!!!! I love this!!!
hugs
Brenda

Live Love and Scrap said...

I love this!!!!!!!! Would you mind sharing a link where I could see how to make it? I dont know how to do the share file thing YET!!! Sorry!!!

thanks so much,
Sarah

sargent021 said...

Jamie - thanks again for sharing the cut file!!!

Caroline (Doxieluv01 on Cricut MB)

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 11 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Card post on Nov. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

paperscissors said...

i had this posting saved in favourites since november and now that i have time to explore and create, i went to downlaod the cutfile and it has been deleted:( i had planned on making in bulk for the christmas holidays gift giving but if i could just get the dimensions, i might be able to figure this one out:} tfs and i love checking my dashboard each day to see your creativity only wish i had more time to comment but i work two jobs and have a family but don't think you work is not enjoyed by many!

paperscissors said...

have finally posted to my blog, a pic of one of the pop out gift cards, hope you likr iy. tfs!!!!

paperscissors said...

http://longlivescissorsandpaper.blogspot.com/2010/08/beware-of-pop-out-gift-card.html oops!!! here is the link and i hope you like it! sorry typing in the dark here.

Plastic business cards said...

Some gift cards can be reloaded by payment and thus can be used multiple times.????????Please til me about us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...