Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Practical Scrappers Transparency Challenge

This week at Practical Scrappers we are having a challenge for Transparency!  I am incredibly excited because I had to make two this week...the first one I made is being published in Making Cards Magazine (it's my first publish)!  This is my second creation for the challenge:

Card details:
This was all cut from the Cricut Doodlecharms cartridge.
Snowglobe was cut at 5 1/2" in pink and clear (globe-s)
Main globe was cut in silver at 5 1/2" (globe with blackout option on)
Snowman was cut at 2 1/2" (snowman-s) - he is traced with a glitter pen.
The black crystals for buttons and eyes are ZVA Creative Crystals
Ribbon, EK Success
Buttons are Autumn Leaves and Misc.
Cardstock is DCWV
And the snow mounds were hand-cut and covered with Stickles (Crystal)

I hope you are able to join us this week at Practical Scrappers!

16 comments:

Brenda Benoit said...

Jamie,this is adorable,fabulous job..
Brenda

Tam, I am said...

OMG!!! This is soooooo cute!!!!

Deanne K said...

Congrats girl!! You totally deserve it! And this card is gorgeous!!

xo

scrappin_mom3 said...

Jamie...this is just too cute!! I think I am lifting this from you and making my Christmas cards likfe this!!

Wonderful inspiration!! Thanks!

Kerri

- - Sheryl - - said...

I made those same ones a few weeks back - using Mary's tutorial.

I made 3 so it would come together quicker - lots of little pieces.
my version

Folks you should try it - they are fun and my kids lovbed them when I showed them the "snow globe". Just use any plastic from a bag of supplies - cricut cuts it easy!

Tanya said...

I love this!!

Jessica said...

Huge congrats on your first publish! Yeah! I want the directions for this - way too cute!!!!

Jessica said...

Oh - duh. There are directions. LOL! *smile*

Crystal said...

Super cute! Congrats!

- - Sheryl - - said...

Jamie - I like yours with the buttons. Is there glitter on the buttons! And that ribbon is awesome on the button. I saw yours listed on PS and congrats!

Now folks try one or two -

Brenda said...

I LOVE this snowman! The trendy colors you used are just perfect!

Tiara said...

This snowman is so cute.

xosparklesxo said...

That is just fabulous!!!!

katemeri said...

I saw this on Practical Scrappers and just had to pop over and tell you how cute it is!

craftaddict said...

Congrats on being publised I will look out for the magazine. This card is adorable.
Thanks for visiting my blog too.
xxxeileen

Pat said...

Congrats on being published. What adhesive did you use to get the globes to stick?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...