Thanks! The paper is from Daisyd's - it was in the Spooky collection, but I have had it for a while...I love it for halloween! And yes, he is just a medium black pom with two googly-eyes! I just did his legs with a marker (highlighted them with glitter). Stamp down the side is from the Michael's dollar bin section - I thought that it was too cute to pass on (hmm, I feel that way about a lot of stamps, hehe)!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! If you are asking a question please make sure your account is linked to your email address or provide your email address in your comment so that I am able to reply! You can also email me at jamielanedesigns@gmail.com
Cute, cute, cute!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Lynn
I love the stripe paper you used! What brand is it? And how did you make the spider? Is that a pom pom?
ReplyDeleteThanks! The paper is from Daisyd's - it was in the Spooky collection, but I have had it for a while...I love it for halloween! And yes, he is just a medium black pom with two googly-eyes! I just did his legs with a marker (highlighted them with glitter). Stamp down the side is from the Michael's dollar bin section - I thought that it was too cute to pass on (hmm, I feel that way about a lot of stamps, hehe)!
ReplyDeleteThis is cute! Good luck in the Get Sketchy Challenge.
ReplyDeleteVery cute card!
ReplyDeleteOkay, I absolutely LOVE this...the colors are sooooo striking together and that ribbon......perfect-o!!! Thanks for joining us over at Get Sketchy!!!
ReplyDeleteLoveee the colors, love the super cute spider, love everything..!
ReplyDeleteVery cute, beautiful colors!
ReplyDeletethanks for playing!
your card makes me like spiders because he is so cute!
ReplyDeleteThis card is fun! Thanks for playing at GS!
ReplyDelete