Sunday, August 23, 2009

Monster Happy Birthday -

After some browsing around I ran across Okie_ladybug's site where she had a Cricut cut file for a Tri-Shutter card! I have seen these cards made all over the place, but I had never tried one before now. This was a lot of fun to make and of course, I was able to use my Little Monster stamps that I purchased the other day. I used water color pencils and a dove blender to color the monster stamps. The ribbon is basic grey and paper is from a pack from Costco. Special thanks for Okie_ladybug - I really love this cut file!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful job! I like this one the best so far, but you always do something next that simply amazes me. Keep up the great work and I will be watching all week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card......such great stamps and you used them so well!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! If you are asking a question please make sure your account is linked to your email address or provide your email address in your comment so that I am able to reply! You can also email me at jamielanedesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Jamie