Little Monster -
I found little monster stamps at Michaels and knew that I must add them to my collection! The stamps are by Recollections. The set came with 9 stamps (4 monsters) and with a coupon they were only $3.50...what a deal! This is my first attempt with Copic markers - still trying to get the hang of them, but I am having fun trying! Of course, I only have two shades of green and a blender pen at this point - for the price of those little boogers it is going to be a long time collecting these! I will agree that they are nice quality markers and loads of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! If you are asking a question please make sure your account is linked to your email address or provide your email address in your comment so that I am able to reply! You can also email me at jamielanedesigns@gmail.com
Thanks, Jamie