Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Cuttlebug Spot - Challenge #44

I created this invite for The Cuttlebug Spot challenge #44: You are Invited.

The stamps are from Stampin Up! and the recipe card was cut from Cricut, Graphically Speaking. The apron was stamped and then cut out and I then embossed it with a cuttlebug folder. I hand cut the spatula and the little stars on the apron.

4 comments:

  1. Just adorable Jamie! I wanna come! Thanks for joining us at TCS. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gosh, this is fabulous! I love all of the details, and the colors. Looks like a great time will be had by all! So glad you joined us for this weeks CBS challenge! Hope you'll play along with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I used the same stamp set this week! Isn't it amazing how we can use the same stamps and come up with totally unique cards?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This has a lot of time invested! Thanks for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot this week! KarenB

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! If you are asking a question please make sure your account is linked to your email address or provide your email address in your comment so that I am able to reply! You can also email me at jamielanedesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Jamie