The house and tree were cut from Cricut Wild card. I cut the sun and the hills/grass from Paper Doll Dress Up. The kitty inside the door is cut from Animal Kingdom. The cloud stamps are Hero Arts, Sky's the limit.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! If you are asking a question please make sure your account is linked to your email address or provide your email address in your comment so that I am able to reply! You can also email me at jamielanedesigns@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! If you are asking a question please make sure your account is linked to your email address or provide your email address in your comment so that I am able to reply! You can also email me at jamielanedesigns@gmail.com
Thanks, Jamie