Friday, April 15, 2011


Birthday Fishes!

This month with ScrapbookPal.com we are playing with the Pink by Design Stamps!  I am using the Simply Everything set - it has these adorable little fish, the cutest little bird, and so many sayings...simply everything!  :)
For this card, I trimmed the White Cardstock Base to form a 4"x4" card then trimmed the blue pattern paper to 3-3/4" x 3-1/4" and adhered it to have slight top and side borders, leaving room at the bottom to stamp the sentiment.  I punched eight 1" circles and stamped the little fish in the center of each then adhered them to the blue pattern paper.  I added a button in the center and added in small dots for fish bubbles on one of the circles.

Supplies:
Cardstock: White (The Paper Studio)
Pattern Paper: Endless Summer (Momenta)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento)
Button: Pastel (The Paper Studio)
Twine: Mandarin (The Twinery)

5 comments:

  1. So ADORABLE! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the little fishies, the button, the circles!! FAB! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, goodness, this is so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Very sweet card! Love what you did with the button!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! If you are asking a question please make sure your account is linked to your email address or provide your email address in your comment so that I am able to reply! You can also email me at jamielanedesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Jamie