Thursday, April 14, 2011


Lullaby Baby

This month Scrap Tales has provided the Creative Imaginations Iron Orchard Designs Lullaby Baby Boy line for me to create with!  This line has adorable characters and beautiful paper designs!  I will be featuring several creations in the upcoming days!
Supplies:
Pattern Paper - Creative Imaginations, Iron Orchard Designs - Lullaby Baby Boy Line
Cardstock: Bazzil
Ribbon: Misc Twine
Tools: Zutter Distrezz-it-all and Sewing Machine

6 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeee this!! I love the fairy tale theme and the STITCHING! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jamie....this is sooooo pretty!!!

    OK.....MeMe is on her way...I will take the kiddos and you can have all the time in the world to create and relax!!!! :-)

    Wishing you a great one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the delicate vintage look to this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous line of paper. Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card! Love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! If you are asking a question please make sure your account is linked to your email address or provide your email address in your comment so that I am able to reply! You can also email me at jamielanedesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Jamie