Monday, February 21, 2011


Thank You Cone!

These little cones are perfect for every occassion...I think!  :)  The My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose Hazel collection has a perfect scallop circle paper and if cut in triangular thirds, you can get three cones out of it...which makes for some pretty reasonable (an oh so adorable, if I may say) treat giving!  I love when products make my life easier!

10 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Love these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You come up with the BEST ideas!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! LOVING the colors and the flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how adorable!! your full of great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That patterned paper flower is so cute! I love this cone! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! This is so cute! I have a cone hanging from one of the lamps in my sitting room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This cone is adorable and I love the smaller size!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I am going to have to try these .. so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! If you are asking a question please make sure your account is linked to your email address or provide your email address in your comment so that I am able to reply! You can also email me at jamielanedesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Jamie