Sunday, February 20, 2011


Momenta Product Catalog!

I am thrilled to be a part of the Winter Product Catalog for Momenta!  We have some amazing new lines coming to the market which include adorable papers, flair buttons, puffy and clear stickers, and CUSTOM stickers!  Yes, I said custom stickers!  Just you wait! 

4 comments:

  1. So pretty...looks like some great goodies!!

    Wishing you a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooo AWESOME!! LOVE these! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so proud for you! the camping page is so bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great!!! What fabulous paper!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! If you are asking a question please make sure your account is linked to your email address or provide your email address in your comment so that I am able to reply! You can also email me at jamielanedesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Jamie