Monday, August 06, 2012


Sweet Stamp Shop August Release! - Lil Sweet Pep


Welcome to day one the Sweet Stamp Shop August Release!  
If this is your first stop, you will want to start back at the Sweet Stamp Shop Blog to make sure you see all the creations!

You should be arriving here from Stephanie's's beautiful blog!


Today I am using the Lil Sweet Pep stamp set!  
This set has so many cute images but I knew as soon as I saw the grouped 
sentiments with the check boxes that I had to make a spinner card!  
Have a look...

Supplies:
Stamps: Lil' Sweet Peps (Sweet Stamp Shop)
Patterned Paper: Pixie-Licious Mini Deck (Cosmos Cricket)
Cardstock: White and Purple (Creative Memories)
Dies: Large Octagons (Spellbinders)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento)
Cherry Colorbox (Clearsnap)
Pen: Black Soot Distress Marker by Tim Holtz (Ranger)
Red Dual-Tip (Creative Memories)
Sketch Markers (Copic)
Cut File: 5x7 Wheel Card by Lori Whitlock (Silhouette)
Ribbon: Purple (May Arts)
Other: Dew Drops (The Robin's Nest)


To separate out the group sentiments, I used the black 
Distress Marker with the brush side color the different pieces 
of the stamp that I wanted displayed on the wheel.  These little 
markers make separating out pieces of a stamp so easy!


Here is a look at what each of the sentiment looks like on the card:


Thank so much for stopping by!

Be sure to stop by the Sweet Stamp Shop so you can see all the 
images that come with this stamp set! 

Your next stop on the hop is Kari!

55 comments:

  1. Very cute Jamie! I love the idea of a spinner card! So clever for this set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea Jamie! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG i love this card....what a CUTEEEEE idea....thanks for sharing


    cathie
    scraphappycat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! How much fun is that spinner?! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just fabulous!! Thanks for including the instructions for the spinner card; I might have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super adorable card! Love the wheel!
    <3 Pam
    MzLavr2sCreations@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable! I love spinner cards and I think this is one of the best i have ever seen! Great Job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really cool card. I like the simplicity too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea! I've been meaning to make a spinner card, and yours turned out so well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how this turned out and how the spinner shows different sentiments...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh what a fun interactive card. Spinner wheel cards are so fun. The little "sweet pepper" is adorable. I can't wait to see the whole set.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cool is that card? Love it! I'm amaze at your whole DT-do many different projects-so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute idea for a card with the spinner effect! Love the sentiments, too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card- love the spinner idea.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cool is that spinner card!!! I LOVE those check boxes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is one of the cutest ideas I've seen in a loooong time!! Adorable

    ReplyDelete
  17. clever idea! this I have to try. I agree the distress marker make it very easy to color on stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card! I haven't seen one like this before, Love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  19. love it - so clever and adorable

    ReplyDelete
  20. Okay, that spinner is SO unique! I love it! And I'm loving the mushy sentiments I'm seeing. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVE the check boxes! The spinner and the check boxes are just brilliant. Reminds me of the whole 'Cootie Catcher' thing that we used to do when we were little. So FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome card. I just love everything about it. Great job ! TFS

    julieshearer@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your spinner card. What a great use of the stamp set. Thank you for sharing your project with us.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome Jamie!!! I love a great interactive card :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a fun idea for a card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What an adoreable idea!!! I love it TFS
    Jenny
    jennykingham at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  27. That is too cute but I am now intrigued by your little tip of the markers for the clear stamps. I never thought of that but what a great idea. Definitely trying it on some cards I am doing right now.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  28. LOVE the idea of a spinner card--FUN design:)

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a super fun card! I need to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  30. That is such a clever idea. Love it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  31. All right!! This brings back great childhood memories of spinner cards. Such a cute idea. Can't wait to try this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a neat idea with the spinner card! That is awesome. Love the purples in the card and the cute stamp. Thanks for sharing
    Deb C
    dsc105@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. This is adorable! Such a cute idea & so fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  34. super duper neat! What an awesome idea! I have never tried a spinner card, think I might now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  35. This is a very fun creation to make!

    ReplyDelete
  36. This is a very fun creation to make!

    ReplyDelete
  37. How clever! Great way to use this stamp set

    ReplyDelete
  38. Very cute... love the purple color!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great spinner card...like how you showed us the different steps.

    ReplyDelete
  40. This is the first spinner card I've seen, love it! I don't think I have the patience to make it, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  41. oooooh!!! a spinner card?!?!!? amazing!! and it uses so many of the sentiments, genius!! :)

    wow, this card is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Super cute card. I love the colors and I love how different this is. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  43. So ridiculously adorable! I so need to make a spinners card now!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Oh, I love spinner cards! I think I need to make one very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  45. so cute! I love the spinner thingy!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Perfect images for a spinner card!

    ReplyDelete
  47. This is really clever...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  48. I haven't thought of spinner cards is a long while and yours is simply delightful. Love this new image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! If you are asking a question please make sure your account is linked to your email address or provide your email address in your comment so that I am able to reply! You can also email me at jamielanedesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Jamie