Thursday, June 14, 2012


Here Comes The Sun

***If you are here for the Samantha Walker Blog Hop, click HERE***


Here comes the sun...and I am OH SO READY!  The kids are almost out of school, this is our last week and we are getting closer to our vacation each and every day!  


For this card, I used the June Monthly Memories
Stickers from SRM which work perfectly with the Blossom Soup papers from Jillibean!



It just makes me want to pull out the sunscreen and head outside!  :)
Supplies:
Stickers: Monthly Memories #40099, June (SRM)
Cardstock: White (Recollections)
Pattern Paper: Blossom Soup (Jillibean Soup)
Punch: Square Makers (Creative Memories)
Double Embossed Dotted Lace Edger (EK Success)
Twine: Caribbean (The Twinery)
Ribbon: (May Arts)
Adhesive: Adhesive Runner and 1/2 Zapdots (Helmar)

Do you have any big plans for the summer?

5 comments:

  1. Love the sea foam scalloped piece and the red ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a cute card that I used it as inspiration for the card that will be posted on my blog next Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! If you are asking a question please make sure your account is linked to your email address or provide your email address in your comment so that I am able to reply! You can also email me at jamielanedesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Jamie