We are finally at the end of our school year and we have been preparing all of our teacher gifts! This year for Hannah's teachers, we bought them double-sided dry erase boards with a nice marker and a four-way eraser and then made these cute little cards to go with them! I love that SRM has stickers for each school grade, I thought that these were really perfect for ending the year on thank you notes!
Supplies:
Cardstock: White (Recollections)
Pattern Paper: A to Z Collection by Samantha Walker (Creative Imaginations)
Punch: Corner Maker (Creative Memories)
Pen: Black Dual-Tip (Creative Memories)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento)
Twine: Maraschino (The Twinery)
Adhesive: Zapdots and Adhesive Runner (Helmar)
Stamps: Gratitude by Suzy West (WOW Embossing Powders)
Stickers: Say It With Stickers #40041, Sixth Grade (SRM)
very cute cards those stickers are just right for these cards!
ReplyDeleteThese are totally adorable! Thanks to you I have developed an infatuation with SRM stickers! Love them!
ReplyDeleteThose SRM stickers are perfect and these are great teacher cards!
ReplyDelete