Friday, March 02, 2012


Sweet Stamp Shop New Releases!

Welcome to Sweet Stamp Shop's March Release Hop!  
Today is day three of the new releases, so if you missed any of them, you will want to start back at the Sweet Stamp Shop Blog to make sure you see them ALL!


You should be arriving here from Joleen's Blog!

Today I am sharing with you a couple cards I created using 
Sweet Stamp Shop's Perfect Match Stamp Set!


Supplies:
Stamps:  Perfect Match, Sweet Stamp Shop
Cardstock and Pattern Paper:  Momenta
Tag: Manila, Avery
Colored Pencils: Reeves
Blender: Dove Blender and Tim Holtz Blending Tool, Ranger
Dies: Samantha Walker's Blossom and Tag Accents, Spellbinders
Sprays: Silver Foil, Smooch Spritz and Water, Mini Mister by Ranger
Pen: White Gel, Sakura
Ink:  Tuxedo Black, Momento and Dusty Concord Distress Ink, Ranger

 




Supplies:
Cardstock and Pattern Paper:  Momenta
Marker: Brown Dual-Tip and Black Fine-Tip, Creative Memories
Colored Pencils: Reeves
Blender: Dove Blender
Ink:  Potter's Clay, Desert Sand, Lady Red, Tuxedo Black, Momento
Gems: Yellow, Creative Charms
Glitter: Xmas Red Stickles, Ranger
Punch: Border, EK Success and Corner Rounder, Creative Memories
Misc: Ribbon



Remember there is a blog hop give-a-way. If you hop along *everyday* and leave unique comments you will be entered to win one of the new releases!  AND just for sharing the release with friends it's an extra entry.  The Sweet Stamp Shop is also offering a 15% discount off all new sets too!  
The Coupon Code is MR15 

Your next stop on the hop is Laura!
Happy Hopping!

25 comments:

  1. This project is just adorable and fun. Love it!

    ~Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a detailed blog post! Your projects are too cute! The pb&j is my FAV!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are we going for the picnic!!! It looks super cute! The sandwich, ketchup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what helpful and detailed tutorials, and great results. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both of these cards! I am pretty sure I need this set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute!!! I love the hot dot and ketchup one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable projects- I really love the peanut butter and jelly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. PB&J... so fun. Love it. Love what you created.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay y'all have convinced me that I really need this set. I love the little hot dog!

    missstamper (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What GREAT creations!! LOVE them both! BUT, I have to say....that hot dog one? Now, that is unique! LOVE it!! The DSP and how it has the scallop edge? Reminds me of a carnival! Have a GREAT day!


    ENJOY LIFE~Javablustamper/Jacquie

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so, so cute! I love the sentiments, and images, and your coloring is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun idea to use the image to finish out the sentiment! TFS =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards. Aren't those stamps adorable. I love the peanut and jelly sandwich stamps and card with the lovely tag .

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the tutorial along with the cards Jamie! You just made me love this set even more :) Hope you have a great weekend!
    ~Hugs~
    Becky
    www.squirlygirlcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow how cute is that hotdog and ketchup...I love it..
    thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  16. PB&J -- everyone's love affair... so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  17. a.dor.a.ble card creativity. The wine colored background paper on your first card is PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are just such cute stamps and you have done an awesome job with them...So dang cute they are. I love both projects you did. Thanks so much for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  19. HOT DOG....this is so cute!! I love this card completely!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This release is totally fun! So many great pairs. Loving the PB&J. Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cute cards. Thanks for sharing how you colored the PB & J.

    ReplyDelete
  22. i just love that saying! pb and jelly!!!! it is great

    ReplyDelete
  23. Who knew peanut butter and jelly could be so pretty?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my goodness, these cards are soooo sweet! I love how you colored with the pencils, it looks beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. ok i love this
    gotta have thanks for sharing
    www.lilfeathers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! If you are asking a question please make sure your account is linked to your email address or provide your email address in your comment so that I am able to reply! You can also email me at jamielanedesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Jamie