I am so excited you are joining us today for the PSA Essentials + Touch Twin Markers Blog Hop! You should have arrived here from Bev Gerard's blog!
If this is not your first stop, please make sure you click HERE to start at the beginning!
Today I am sharing a card! I used PSA's Hello Kitty On The Go Stamp Set as well as the Dare to Dream Stamp Set! I stamped the Hello Kitty in black ink and colored the image with the Touch Twin Markers!
I love how fine the fine tip actually is on the Touch Twin Markers! You can get into all those tiny little areas. I also love how the Old Red (R2) Marker matches the PSA Carbernet Ink so perfectly!
If this is not your first stop, please make sure you click HERE to start at the beginning!
Today I am sharing a card! I used PSA's Hello Kitty On The Go Stamp Set as well as the Dare to Dream Stamp Set! I stamped the Hello Kitty in black ink and colored the image with the Touch Twin Markers!
Supplies:
Markers: B143, Y35, R2, YR23 (Touch Twin)
Punches: XLarge Squeeze Scallop, Large Squeeze Circle (Fiskars)
Ticket punch (Tonic)
Cardstock: White (Recollections)
Pattern Paper: PA-2244 Forever Family, Butterflies (Momenta)
Pen: White Gel (Sakura)
Twine: Maraschino (The Twinery)
Gems: Gradient Blue (Creative Charms)
And did you see the prize you can win?
2 Peel & Stick stamp sets, 1 PSA Stamper ($55), AND 6 Touch Twin Markers ($50)!
There is also an exclusive discount for blog hoppers at Cyber Savvy Shop!
Receive 30% off all Peel & Stick packs and custom stamps are $26.50 (regularly $40.) Shipping is just $6.00 for orders over $50, and free for orders over $100! Such a sweet deal!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Your next stop is Dina Kowal
Happy Hopping!
a Rafflecopter giveaway

love the hello kitty
ReplyDeleteYour card is adorable I love the colors you used TFs.
ReplyDeleteBig Blog hugs! Janet
LOVE your card!! One of my favorite PSA Essential stamps!
ReplyDeleteTFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com
What a great card for any Hello Kitty fan! So cute!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet little card!
ReplyDeleteLove the "POPPED" Hello Kitty!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet card! Love the twine...one of my new favs! Thanks for the hop.
ReplyDeleteMiss Sue
Oh, how I love the Hello Kitty stamps and your card is just adorable!!
ReplyDeleteLove Love your Card love hello kitty.
ReplyDeletegreat job. thanks foir sharing
abbraddock@msn.com
Sweeeeeeeeeet, Sweet! Love Hello Kitty in her airplane! Darling card for sure!
ReplyDelete~Bev
Your Hello Kitty card is tooooo cute!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, this is a precious card. I love Hello Kitty! Looks like I have a PSA purchase in my future! Thanks so much for sharing this card with us.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Terri D.
Adorable!
ReplyDeleteReally darling, Jamie! Love HK and yours is so sweet! XOXO
ReplyDeleteVery cute card, thank you so much for sharing it.
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love your card! Thanks for the great review on the Twin Touch Markers.
ReplyDeleteTina
aurathentic@gmail.com
Super CUTE card! TFS!
ReplyDelete