Monday, February 13, 2012


Momenta + The Twinery Blog Hop!

Welcome to The Twinery and Momenta Blog Hop!  

Today Momenta and The Twinery are teaming up to bring you lots of inspirations and a couple of great prizes along the way too!

If this is your first stop, you will want to go back to The Twinery Blog to start at the beginning!  You should have arrived here from Julie's blog!

Today I am sharing with you one of my favorite Momenta and The Twinery projects:
Last November I convinced Hannah and her girlfriends to do a photo shoot with me so I would have more pictures to scrapbook!  
We had so much fun :)


I hand cut the little banners along the bottom then used a glue pen to adhere the Pink Sorbet Baker's Twine, creating loops as I went and then attached little origami hearts I created from Momenta's Kaleidoscope Pyramid Pad Papers.  The Pink Sorbet twine matched Momenta's Kaleidoscope papers just perfectly!

Supplies used:
Stickers: Sassy, Puffy Word, and Puffy Flourish (Momenta)


 Your next stop on the hop is the super talented Cristal Hobbs!  
Be sure to leave comments on all the blogs and for an extra chance to win, you can head over to Momenta's Facebook Page and leave a comment letting us know you have hopped!


Happy Hopping!

135 comments:

  1. I adore those loopy loops you created with the twine! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful LO!! I love the twine loops and all your dimension and embellishments!
    TFS
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this layout is so fun...I love those cute little hearts that you made...so awesome...thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a perfect touch to add the loopy loops with the baker's twine with that fun paper from Momenta!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute layout :) love your use of twine! thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  6. great looking layout!The details make it awesome! love the loops of twine and the dew drops dots for emphasis. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the loops with the origami hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jamie you are so talented. I just adore your work. The little details are always perfect!

    ~Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a creative use of twine and the whole page says FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Love the Banner and I love the Hearts you made so cool love the Twine it looks cool how you used it with the hearts. the papers and the colors are perfect. adding your hearts add that special touch. thanks for sharing and for the chance to win.
    abbraddock@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm really loving all the banners made with the twine. Such a simple idea but done so beautifully and different each time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely layout. Gorgeous colors you chose.
    cstephenson at q dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the little row of origami hearts with twine loops between. Such a fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE your layout and the Loopies with the twine, TOO COOL! TFS and have a GREAT Day,
    Me-Ma Kim
    kimnsammy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that you made origami hearts!
    Love that background paper as well!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the loopy banner, the Bubbles, and please share your tutorial source for those sweet little hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jamie! For "just jumping in" you have done a wonderful job. I love that heart banner. so Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I fell for those cute little hearts and the loops :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the layout. Great photos as well.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love that border! I pinned it so I can copy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. You have some very cute projects up.

    ReplyDelete
  22. great page, love the colors and the loops!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a great layout! So fun to look it.

    ReplyDelete
  24. lovin' the little loops in the twine! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love how you used the twine on the scrapbook page!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the use of twine and those photos are just so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the banner along the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  28. this is so fantastic!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love those little hearts! Thanks for some great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wonderful page Jamie! love the loopie twine between the banners.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great LO...love the banner & the adorable hearts. You've inspired me to do a photo shoot with my daughter and her friends as well..thx :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. WOW! I'm lovin it! Love how you worked that twine and those papers are gorgeous! Thank you so much for the inspiration :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  33. love the way you used the twine on your super cute layout !!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Cute! Love the way you did the hearts and twine for the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Yeah, its working again. Maybe they were sharing too much love...and its well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love what you did with the twine and those banner flags!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Lovely project! Thanks for the chance
    ap_lemos at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I follow Momenta's Facebook Page
    (Paula Lemos)

    ap_lemos at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Beautiful LO!!
    Love the banner and the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. This is so cute!! I love your banner and the loopy twine!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Wondering how difficult those teeny hearts were to create! I don't think I have that kind of patience! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Cute layout, love how you did the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  43. those origami hearts are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Great way of using the twine! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Jamie,

    BEEEAUTIFUL!

    Thanks for sharing your creativity.

    Allie Gower
    alliegower@gmail.com
    D-Lites Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  46. Such a fun layout. Love those hearts, very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Jamie this is beautiful! Great job on the layout and super cute use of the twine. Love the Twinery & Momenta!
    Deb Crowder
    Momenta D-lite team member

    ReplyDelete
  48. Such a cute layout! Love the twine and heart banner!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Thanks for the blog hop and great prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Awesome layout, can't wait to try some of your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Pretty page! I love the looped twine and your oragami hearts are fabulous! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Oh, so pretty!
    Love the looping twin and the origami hearts.
    Thanks for sharing. Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  53. very sweet layout. Love <3. Great use of color too.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Love to scrapbook, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Love the layout, the colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  56. love the little hat
    and the banner is so cute Twine matches great
    Excellent Work
    Keep it up
    I love seeing all of it
    off the next blog

    ReplyDelete
  57. Super LO, In love with the banner.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  58. What cute little curls! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  59. Such a fun and sweet layout! I love the addition of twine!

    ReplyDelete
  60. I'm loving those sweet little loops Jamie. Great layout filled with color

    ReplyDelete
  61. Love the loops, they really bring your attention to the pattern in the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  62. What an adorable page!!
    smilesmoore2 atverizon dotnet

    ReplyDelete
  63. I just love that banner with the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Jamie the combination of the twine and Momenta is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  65. Cute LO Jamie! love the origami hearts and the banners!

    ReplyDelete
  66. Love the way you did that banner!

    ReplyDelete
  67. Awesome layout. Such fun! Love your pennants and the loopy twine and, especially, your oragami hearts. Great job and thanks for the chance to win. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  68. wow!! beautiful...can't wait to get me some twine!

    ReplyDelete
  69. Awesome work and I love your banner.

    ReplyDelete
  70. Love the layout! And the blog hop... and the chance to win :-) Thanks for participating

    ReplyDelete
  71. What a great layout, I love your project and great use of the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  72. Love your layout... the banners under the photos do such a great job of grounding them. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  73. Love the layout Jamie!! Your little hearts are adorable and the twine banner is perfect with the loopys to go with that paper!

    Hopping on!
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  74. Pink is one of my favorite colors and makes the banner pop. Hope I win a great prize

    ReplyDelete
  75. Oh my gosh...that banner is awesome! Love it and the fun photos!

    ReplyDelete
  76. Great job on the banner:)
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. cute LO! love the loops in the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  78. What a cute page and the girls look like they were having fun too. love your hearts. I like your baby card below too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  79. Love this adorable layout!

    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  80. Love your loopy twine!

    Love the delicious twines! Hoping for a luck!

    ReplyDelete
  81. Beautiful layout, thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  82. Great layout - love how you looped the twine on the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  83. Love the loops! I've done them on cards and pages too!

    ReplyDelete
  84. Gorgeous layout, love the loops in the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  85. The colors and layout are so pretty Jamie :)

    ReplyDelete
  86. I just love your projects so much that I made sure that I keep in touch with your work, i am following you and also will get emails!
    Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  87. That is really cute. I like the loopy banner string.

    ReplyDelete
  88. So cute!! I LOVE the banner!! Great Layout!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  89. Adorable layout! The banner is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  90. SOOOOOOO Lovin'your layout!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  91. what a fun layout!!!! i love the layering :)

    sarabeth

    ReplyDelete
  92. Hopping around....Love your layout. Thanks so much for the inspiration.
    Amy Jones-cant get it to work on work verification with Typepad.

    ReplyDelete
  93. I'm loving this blog hop! I'm finding some really lovely new blogs to follow that I wouldn't have other found. I love the scrapbooking page.

    ReplyDelete
  94. Beautiful layout, Jamie. It's always fun when The Twinery shares designers with swapping companies! We're glad to have you with us : )))

    ReplyDelete
  95. This is a great layout - I adore the banner with the puffy pink hearts!! So clever and pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  96. great scrapbook page and I'm lovin' the color combo! thanx for the inspiration and blog candy opp!

    ReplyDelete
  97. What a fun, adorable layout! And tell your son that his gumball idea is genius!

    ReplyDelete
  98. Nice layout!!! Good inspiration for me! chefl@swbell.net

    ReplyDelete
  99. sweet bits!
    Thanks for the chance !scrapositioN@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  100. Your twine loops add a lovely softness to the layout, and those origami hearts are divine! Beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  101. A very pretty and bright layout! Thanks for sharing. Hugs Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  102. The loops and hearts are just TOO fun! :) Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  103. Love all the color and the fabulous twine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  104. i love this layout. thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  105. Jamie.. amazing blog hop inspiration using Momenta product mixed with the twine in the too cute banner.. great job.. love it

    ReplyDelete
  106. Cute layout!! love the twistly twine!

    ReplyDelete
  107. I love the hearts and twine border with the little flags underneath, so cute! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  108. Loving your layout!! You do awesome work!
    jordanbev5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  109. I love the border, I've never used the twine. I am seeing that I need to start!

    ReplyDelete
  110. Great photos and a great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  111. I love everything about your layout: the colors, how you put on the twine, the hearts, just everything. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! If you are asking a question please make sure your account is linked to your email address or provide your email address in your comment so that I am able to reply! You can also email me at jamielanedesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Jamie