Monday, February 06, 2012


It's The Little Things...

Today is my first day up on the SRM Blog!  I am sharing a layout that I created using Samantha Walker's 12x12 Sheet of Stamps and the Holiday Stamps Silhouette designs and the Samantha Walker Heidi Collection from Creative Imaginations.  I cut the long sentiment sticker from SRM into three parts so that I could layer them on my photo, giving the sticker a whole new look!

I would love to have you stop by the SRM Blog and check it out!


SRM Supplies:
Sticker: Quick Cards #52005 Love and Sticker Sentiments #51014 Life is Good (SRM Stickers)

Other Supplies:
Pattern Paper: Heidi Collection (Samantha Walker, Creative Imaginations) 
Die Cut: 12x12 Sheet of Stamps and the Holiday Stamps (Samantha Walker/Silhoutte America)  
Twine: Maraschino (The Twinery)
Markers: Black Dual-Tip (Creative Memories)
Punch: Large Circle (Fiskars)

2 comments:

  1. Jamie, this is a great design. I love the colour combos and the title work (SRM stickers). You are an artist.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! If you are asking a question please make sure your account is linked to your email address or provide your email address in your comment so that I am able to reply! You can also email me at jamielanedesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Jamie