Sunday, January 15, 2012


Spellbinders Projects

Recently, Spellbinders had a call for their 2012 Design Team and I decided to give it a try!  I sent in this flower bouquet for the first round submissions and much to my surprise, I made it to Round Two!  I had tried out the year before and didn't advance, so you can only imagine how excited I was!
Supplies:
Paper: Family Forever Collection (Momenta)
Sticker: SRM Stickers
Misc: Ribbon and Bucket (IKEA)

For the second round, we could not create a project from the same category as the first round, so I had to choose a layout or a card.  I went with a layout, this one actually! :)

Supplies:
Paper/Stickers/Gems: Kaleidoscope Pyramid Pad (Momenta)
Twine: Pink Sorbet (The Twinery)
Misc: Felt


Unfortunately it wasn't enough to carry me to the Round 3, but I am still pleased with the overall look and design! 

I am a big fan of the Spellbinders dies and I can't wait to see who makes it to the team!  For this round they have to write a 500 word essay and design a project based off an assignment Spellbinders gives them!

This was such a fun opportunity, one I will try again in the future!  :)  
They say third times a charm, right!?  

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations for making it that far. Your projects are wonderful and you are super talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie your flower bouquet and LO are awesome!! What an accomplishment making it that far!! I am loving all their new products too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really great projects, well done! I think it's wonderful that you to a leap and tried out. So many people aren't brave enough to put themselves out there to face rejection and that is very brave of you. I definitely think you should try again, you're talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVING that bouquet and your lo is GORGEOUS!!!!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the colors!!! and I got the PIN IT button to work!!!! Thanksssssssss soooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!! YOU ROCK!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, amazing projects, you are so talented, I love your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Completely AMAZING!! The flowers are GORGEOUS!! I love...LOVE...LOVE that polka dot stuff! Well as we all know, their loss! I hope you know that too! Heck you are like Celebrity status anyhow! Can I have your autograph??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jamie - your projects are absolutely gorgeous!! :) Saw this on Pinterest and just had to check it out and send you some love! Have a super weekend!

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! If you are asking a question please make sure your account is linked to your email address or provide your email address in your comment so that I am able to reply! You can also email me at jamielanedesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Jamie