Friday, January 20, 2012


Smile Gift Box

Remember by gift box using one piece of 12x12 paper?  I used the same template for the box below!  This is such a great size box, I actually use it a lot!  :)


Supplies:
Paper and Stickers: Kaleidoscopy (Momenta)
Sentiment: Design Your Own Stickers (Momenta)
Twine: Pink Sorbet (The Twinery)
Punch: Border (EK Success) and Large Circle (Fiskars)
Pen: Pink Dual-Tip (Creative Memories)
Misc: Ribbon

5 comments:

  1. Love these bright colors! ANd that rolled flower is so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful little box!! So many wonderful things you tuck inside there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie, this is so cool! I love the idea you can use it for so many occasions. I do love this colour combo too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh, what a wonderful stash of goodies. Congrats on your 1000th! May you have many more 1000's.


    Alla S.
    seven016@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! If you are asking a question please make sure your account is linked to your email address or provide your email address in your comment so that I am able to reply! You can also email me at jamielanedesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Jamie