Thursday, January 05, 2012


Friendship is...

Today I am sharing another layout using Kanban Crafts!
I love the background paper, just look at all the metallic accents, so pretty!  I also used a strip of Kanban's acetate papers that have glittered images (bronze flowers).  I love that I can adhere the glittered side down so you can still see the glitter, but you don't feel it and it doesn't get all over the project (or me when I touch it)!  



Kanban Craft Supplies:
SCR9006 - Damask Rose - Blue
SCR9003 - Floral Frame - Blue
PCT9953 - Tranquil Waters - Sky
Foam Squares

Other Supplies:
Misc Twine
Bubbles & Bling - Momenta
Butterfly Punch - Martha Stewart

6 comments:

  1. Those photos are soooooooooooooooo fun and loving the butterflies and flowers!! BEAUTIFUL Jamie! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful and I just love the photos too!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty layout! Such cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout and I LOVE the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHH! That background paper is AMAZINZG! LOVE those little flowers--and those photos are PERFECT! I really should get back into making LOs! THANKS for inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi
    Photos are so cute, brings back memories of my grandma
    marlene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! If you are asking a question please make sure your account is linked to your email address or provide your email address in your comment so that I am able to reply! You can also email me at jamielanedesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Jamie