Tuesday, January 10, 2012


Boo Box Publication!

Remember my BOO box that I created last September?  It was recently published in the October Cricut Magazine.  I just received the project and the magazine back this week. I just love how Magazines photograph projects, they really make each project look amazing!  

I wish I had props like these on hand for each project I create, how fun would that be!?  :)

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!! That is AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way they style their photos, too!!! Your Boo box is TOO CUTE! Congratulations on the publication!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaime congrats on the pub! I too love how they photograph the projects. enjoy your goodie box! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOOOOORAY! Congrats on this publication! I need to start using my Cricut more! LOVE LOVE LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! If you are asking a question please make sure your account is linked to your email address or provide your email address in your comment so that I am able to reply! You can also email me at jamielanedesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Jamie