As the kids become older it seems that more and more gift cards are requested so more and more holders are needed! This is the easiest gift card holder I have made yet!
I cut a White Shimmer cardstock to 8-1/2" x 2-1/2", then scored along the long side at
3-/2" and again at 7". I folded the small flap up and punched the upper corners with a 1/4" corner rounder then stapled along each side to form a pocket for the gift card. I folder the large flap down and used the 1/4" corner rounder on the bottom two corners. I added matching trees from Kanban Crafts to the front and the back of the gift card holder using foam squares, then punched a hole for the ribbon loop in the left corner! Simple and easy! If you were giving it as a gift rather than hiding it on the tree, you could use a small Velcro circle set to keep it closed :)
Kanban Supplies:
A4PRL240SW
PCT2057
You know i loveeeeeeeeeeee this!! TOTALLY ROCKS!! :):):):):):):):):):):)
ReplyDeleteVery cute and a great idea!
ReplyDeleteso quick and easy! love it
ReplyDeleteGreat idea, Jamie! Thanks for the pics and the how-to!!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea! Love it!
ReplyDeleteEvelyn