Saturday, December 31, 2011


The Donut Whole!

Mmmm, the donut whole...a little donut store in the middle of downtown Wichita.  Free advertising:  They have donuts of ALL flavors...and I really mean ALL!  If you can think it, they make it.  From donuts with cereal on them to donuts with bacon in them!  So many to look at and many I wouldn't be brave enough to try! :)  If ever you find yourself in Wichita, Kansas - look it up.  It is worth the adventure!

This layout was a lot of fun for me!  I used lots and lots of Creative Memories goodies...actually ALL of it is Creative Memories!  And check out those donuts...if only I would have remembered to write down what we got!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Clay (Creative Memories)
Pattern Paper: Rugged Tone-on-Tone Paper (Creative Memories)
Ribbon: Rugged Paper Ribbon (Creative Memories)
Stickers: Rugged Decorative ABC Stickers (Creative Memories)
Punches: Scallop Circle Maker, Loveable Mini Pocket Punches, and Square Maker (Creative Memories)
Stencil: Doodling Templates Flowers and Swirls(Creative Memories)
Die Cut: CCS Jumbo Wavy Square Pattern (Creative Memories)
Pen: Brown Dual-Tip Pen (Creative Memories)
Adhesive: Hummingbird Tape Runner and Foam Squares (Creative Memories)

3 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME!! Sounds like a YUMMY place to visit!! I loveeeeeee the grid design! Happy New Year! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Jamie!!!

    Wish you and your wonderful family a very happy new year!

    See you in 2012, my friend!!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colors on this and the flower..wodnerful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! If you are asking a question please make sure your account is linked to your email address or provide your email address in your comment so that I am able to reply! You can also email me at jamielanedesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Jamie