Creative Memories recently release Storybook Creator 4.0 software! If you have not ever tried the software, you really should! They have a free trial download that they offer on their site which you can find HERE. I have played with many programs and this by far is my favorite...it is easy to use, has lots and lots of built in features, and CM offers a lot of tutorials on their digi site! You can purchase CM digital content or import other kits! I use the program not only for digital layout and hybrid projects, but for creating word art, photo collages, and tutorials for my blog! This is one product that I can not function without - really, I love it that much!
The layout above was created using SBC 4.0 and the CM Serene Digital Kit which was included in my 4.0 upgrade!

Beautiful layout Jamie! I've never tried digital software. Always felt the lo's looked flat but this looks wonderful. Might have to go check it out. :)
ReplyDeleteJamie, this is a really gorgeous layout!
ReplyDeleteThis is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeee that photo and love love love the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful layout!!!
ReplyDelete