Thursday, October 20, 2011


3D Paper Pumpkins

It's been a while since I have done a tutorial, so I thought I would share with you one of my favorite fall paper projects, Paper Pumpkins!   These are really quick to put together and a great project to do with the kiddos!  I am using the Creative Imagination Orchard Harvest paper collection by Samantha Walker for my pumpkin!  This line has those adorable little paper leaves that I added to my pumpkin stem - they are already punched out and detailed!  :)

Okay so on to the tutorial!

11 comments:

  1. I love your little pumpkin -- love how you used all different kinds of patterned paper on it. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhh this is AWESOME!! Just love it soooooooooo much! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing im gonna go try this...your pumpkin are so cute

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty, easy to create and a nice effect. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your pumpkin is sooooooooooooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that is just about the cutest thing EVER! I have a plan for a paper pumpkin...we shall see if I ever get to it! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [20 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the tutorial! Love this and love your choice of colors! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so simple, yet it makes a beautiful decoration. Thanks for showing us how.

    ReplyDelete
  10. For something that's so simple to make, it really makes a big statement! Thanks for sharing the directions. I plan to make several tomorrow for table decorations!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! If you are asking a question please make sure your account is linked to your email address or provide your email address in your comment so that I am able to reply! You can also email me at jamielanedesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Jamie