My Sister-in-law, Kim created a binder of all (LOL a binder would not hold that!) some her scrappy supplies and she takes it with her when we go out shopping so that she knows what she has at home! I just loved the idea and had to try one for myself!
My album is 5" x 8-1/2" and is sporting some of my favorite Scrap Within Reach, Paper Boy!
I have 60 pages, many of which are still empty...need that room to grow, right!? :)
I printed notebook paper on a thick white cardstock (my HP B8550 large format photo printer has this feature built in and I LOVE it!) to use as the pages. I have a few graph sheets at the end of the book as well...not sure what to use them for yet - I just have an addiction to graph paper!
For some of the pages, I copied photos from the internet into Word then printed them out so that I would be able to see the products:
I even printed a "tiny" version of the Copic chart...
And these are Stamps by Judith...something Kim has a lot of! She talked me into these during the Mega Meet earlier this month! You should see her book of stamps...you'd be as jealous as I am! :)
And of course a rubber band to hold it all together as it runs free in my purse!
Don't you just love the idea!?
And as long as I write down the new stuff, I will never have a duplicate again!
Thanks for the inspiration Kim! Hannah and I had a lot of fun pulling out all the stuff and adding it to my book!
Great idea!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea. Love the colors too!
ReplyDeleteOhhhhhhhhhhhh this is just an AWESOME idea!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee it!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)
ReplyDeleteDear Jamie,
ReplyDeleteI am looking forward to your visit. You know...the one where you are coming to organize my stuff and make one of these fabulous little books for me while I browse blogs and such. I promise to give you the beverage of your choice. Just say'n.
Your friend,
Jingle
HA! No...seriously, though... this is awesome! I'm impressed!
I have been doing something like this for a couple of years now, nothing so fancy. Now I have it in PDF format and on my iphone.
ReplyDeleteI must do this!! This is something I have been doing in a little notebook, because I tend to buy duplicates (ooops ;)). But now I think I need to dress it up and get it done before I go to CKC Charlotte. Maybe then I won't buy the same stuff again LOL. I must know...did you add a couple of wish list pages :)? Jamie, thanks for your continuing inspiration! I hope you know how we appreciate it.
ReplyDeleteI love this Jamie! I could really use one of these. Sometimes I have no idea what I have since my "craft room" is spread out over three sections of the house. TFS!
ReplyDeleteClaudia
Hey Brandi! I have a few sticky notes at the back of my book with some of the items that I know I want to purchase...that way I can easily remove the items easily once they make it into my stash! :)
ReplyDeleteAWESOME job!!! I LOVE this!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteLOOKS GOOD! Seriously! A great way to be organized. After yo visit Jingle you can come by my house. I think I'm a lot closer as I live in Michigan.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your creativity and organization.
Cindy
www.cpmemories.blogspot.com
That's so cute! And that's a great idea too!
ReplyDeleteFabulous idea!!
ReplyDeleteThis is a really great idea. I'd started something similar for all my Slice design cards but never finished it. You might have helped me get in gear to complete that task now - thanks!
ReplyDeleteHi Jamie!
ReplyDeleteI wanted you to know that I loved your idea soooo much that I featured it on our Thursday Tutorials over at FCCB. It will be up live tomorrow at 6:00 A.M. Please be sure and check it out at http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/
Thank you so much for this awesome idea! It's my mission to create one of these ASAP!
XO ~ Amy Jo (FCCB Design Team & Thursday Tutorial Host)
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
Fabulous idea WTG Kim for the inspiration :)
ReplyDeleteHugs
Adele
WOWZA...Fab idea. I hate coming home to find out that I had already purchased the same item. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea!! One place for all that info and it is easy to throw into your purse or bag when you go shopping. I ♥ it and I may need to scraplift!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Amy
Looks gr8 Jamie! :)
ReplyDelete