Wednesday, May 11, 2011


Everyday Moments

This is my most favorite photo of Hannah and my hubby - just so sweet!
Supplies - All Creative Memories:
Simply Beautiful Tone-on-Tone Paper
Simply Beautiful Designer-Print Paper
Simply Beautiful Storybox
Simply Beautiful Paper Flowers
Simply Beautiful Paper Tags
Simply Beautiful Paper Ribbon
Simply Beautiful Title Stickers
Circle Maker
Foam Squares
Wavy Tearing Tool

You can click HERE to see full product detail and instructions!

4 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeeee this! I love love love that photo, the colors and the design is FAB! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that's a very cute picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty page for a wonderful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photo is truly what makes this layout. So beautiful Jamie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! If you are asking a question please make sure your account is linked to your email address or provide your email address in your comment so that I am able to reply! You can also email me at jamielanedesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Jamie