Saturday, April 23, 2011


So excited to announce....

...that I have been asked to join the Kanban Crafts Design Team!
 
I first learned of Kanban Crafts during the CHA show this past summer and loved their styles and products and I am just overly excited to have the chance to work with their products, this amazing team, and show all of you what they are all about! 

Debbie Sherman - Our DT Lead!
Dana Tater
Linda Abadie
Jennifer Priest
Jamie Cripps (Me!)
Tina Guigui
Tammy Nelson

8 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS Jamie! They are lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo!! CONGRATS!!!!! That is AWESOME! And what a great team to work with! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jamie! I'm so excited to be working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting and can't wait to see your newest creations! Thanks for introducing me to a new company!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big Congrats Jamie! You are soooo talented. Can't wait to see their fun products. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! If you are asking a question please make sure your account is linked to your email address or provide your email address in your comment so that I am able to reply! You can also email me at jamielanedesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Jamie