Wednesday, April 20, 2011


Baby Love

Look at how tiny the kids are!  This was back from August 2002 - Gannon was less than a month old and Hannah was 2-1/2!  She was so motherly with him, like he was a living baby doll...so sweet.  Good memories, much better than all the arguing they do now with each other! :)
Supplies:
Pattern Paper - Creative Imaginations, Iron Orchard Designs - Lullaby Baby Boy Line
Cardstock: Bazzil
Punches: EK Success Border, Fiskars Circle
Pen: Copic Multiliner
Tools: Sewing Machine

5 comments:

  1. Awww adorable flowers. Love the cute photo too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Love all of the details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooooooooooo cute cute cute! I loveeeeeeeeeee that photo and loving those rolled flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable and I love your flowers - they are gorgeous!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! If you are asking a question please make sure your account is linked to your email address or provide your email address in your comment so that I am able to reply! You can also email me at jamielanedesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Jamie