Wednesday, February 23, 2011


You Are Such A Blessing

More My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose Hazel Line.
These papers are just so pretty and sweet!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jamie! I love the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...gorgeous paper. Love the scallops at the bottom too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS Jamie! I love love love the colors and loveeeeeeeee the flower! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the others, this is a very nice card. The flower just make that flowered paper pop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card. I love how you make your flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! If you are asking a question please make sure your account is linked to your email address or provide your email address in your comment so that I am able to reply! You can also email me at jamielanedesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Jamie