Monday, February 07, 2011


Treasure Box Design Blog Hop!

Treasure Box Designs is having a Blog Hop!  For your chance to win and to join in the fun, click HERE!  

I used the Hugs and Kisses Treat Box to create my Valentine box.  I sized it so that it would hold a full size candy bar and then created a 2" x 2" coupon book to go inside!
Supplies:
Die Cut:  Hugs and Kisses (Treasure Box Designs)
Paper: Margarita (GCD Studios)
Ink: Olive Pastel and Yellow Cadmium (Cat's Eye Chalk Ink)
Pen: White Gel (Sakura)

I hope you join the hop!

36 comments:

  1. We JUST love you at Treasure Box Jamie!!!!!!!! <3 I really from the bottom of my heart appreciate all you do!!! :) It was a totally Mistake and I will make it up to you!! :) You are so awesome to us!! Please accept my apology :) ~ I know you have already but still i just feel so bad! sending hugs to you :) thanks for being so amazing in all you do and supporting us completely!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! I just love the purse look to it. My little daughter would love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and simple. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable!! I love the pink hearts with "stitching". Thanks for sharing! Thanks for the hop! :) Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just sooo adorable!!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful work with us all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jamie this is so adorable. What a great gift idea. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the idea and the box, my kids would love seeing this with their name on it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg your project is soooo cute....I love the paper selection too :) I'm glad you could join us on the hop!
    Sherri
    http://crafty1mommy.blogspot.com/
    TBD Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOve how cute everything is! Thanks for a chance to win. Love all the DT members.
    tmdettloff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wanted to let you know that I enjoyed your blog. I am very new to scrapbooking and I like to see what others have created with the paper patterns and with the piecing. I look forward to learning more as time goes on.

    Thanks again!
    spankygirl30@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. THis is so adorable....love the papers you used too...thanks for the blog hop..I had alot of fun. I am now a follower of your blog ...here is my blog if you would love to stop by.

    http://scrappinlilscreativeside.blogspot.com/

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your projects. How super cute are those! Thanks so much for sharing! I'm a new follower on your blog and already like TBD on FB.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love finding new blogs for inspiration! You are very talented, I look forward to following your creations! Love TBD!

    jaimeleigh97@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the ideas and fun!
    Bargainmama@mchsi.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this little box. I don't have that cutting file but now it's on my list to purchase!! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute box. Wonderful ideas on your blog. Thank you for sharing.

    Marcia
    mvanhoosan at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your adorable treat boxes..
    Love the picture of your art room. wish mine was that organized Wow! it looks like your art room is a mini store...Love it and your cute little treat box..
    Minta

    mintab@gmail.com
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute cute box!
    cjtatman@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMYGOSH!! This is ADORABLE! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the design and the hearts! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Jamie that is so adorable! I love it!
    Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute ideas!! Thank you for sharing!!
    http://celebratingordinarymoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very cute idea! TFS and thanks for the chance to win!

    cherylphillips AT comcast DOT net

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great idea and can be done with and for so many different occasions.

    akuehn65@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hiya Jamie! I'm a new follower. :) The Valentine box is so cute!
    Sherrie
    sherriegrieve@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love your boxes!!! I have been wanting to make some but haven't tried it yet!! Thank you for the inspiration.
    pennykitz@charter.net
    http://pennykitz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. This valentine treat box is so sweet...pun intented...lol...Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  27. what a cute treat box!

    scrapanddash at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. what a wonderful idea! thank you for sharing with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Very cute!!! Great idea.
    I enjoyed the blog hop. It was just awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! If you are asking a question please make sure your account is linked to your email address or provide your email address in your comment so that I am able to reply! You can also email me at jamielanedesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Jamie