Wednesday, February 09, 2011


Spritzing Up Cardstock!


 I have always had an addiction to cardstock.  It is the easiest for me to use and most always the first thing I grab when working on projects.  I like the simplicity as well as the functionality...because really you can just do so much with it!  For this card, I used all cardstock but when I was done I realized that it needed something more to make all the layers stand out so I grabbed my Bronze Ritzy Ditzy Spray and spritzed the card to give it a nice, even shimmer that really made the layers pop!
And do you see that circle!?  Recently I won a contest at Cheery Lynn Designs and they sent me some of the Weaver and Wicker Dies!  This is the first I have used their dies and I absolutely adore them...they work wonderfully with my Cuttlebug!  I punched in pink and red cardstock and then wove them together in a rectangle, adhered them to a scrap piece of paper, then punched the circle!  How fun is that!?

Supplies:
Paper: Textured Cardstock (Momenta)
Punch: Border (EK Success), Sweet Heart Maker and Corner Maker (Creative Memories)
Ink: Warm Red and Creamy Brown (Cat's Eye Chalk Ink)
Ribbon: American Crafts
Stamp: I love you Tons (G)

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card...Love these colors!!!!

    Have a great one!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhh I love love love this!! LOVING that heart and loveeeeeeee the layered scallops! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your kraft. I always struggle with it but you made it look so easy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that! I have a tendency to overdo my cards, but here you've got a great design and it looks like it went together quickly....gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know how I ended up here, I was looking for unrelated stuff on google images and saw this. They reminded me of the Amiga computer logo done in card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! If you are asking a question please make sure your account is linked to your email address or provide your email address in your comment so that I am able to reply! You can also email me at jamielanedesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Jamie