Saturday, February 05, 2011


3x3 Cards

During my clean up of my scraproom, I found a 6x6 stack of Joy Ride by Cosmo Cricket and decided that I should pull it out!  This is such a cute mix of papers, I can't believe I let it sit as long as it has!  These are little 3x3 cards that I created.  I love to have cards of this size in stock around the house as we are 'always' needing tags for gifts and these are perfect for that use!
Supplies:
Paper: Joy Ride Mini Deck (Cosmo Cricket)
Punch: Square Maker (Creative Memories), Circle (Fiskars), Border (EK Success)
Twine: Caribbean (The Twinery)
Stickers: SRM
Ink: Charcoal (Cat's Eye Chalk Ink)
Misc: Button and Foam Squares

5 comments:

  1. Jamie Great Idea my goal this year is to use supplies that I have had...forever...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeeeeeeeee these Jamie! I love love love love the stitching on that second one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie, now aren't you really glad you found and pulled out those papers because these are just the cutest cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! If you are asking a question please make sure your account is linked to your email address or provide your email address in your comment so that I am able to reply! You can also email me at jamielanedesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Jamie