Sunday, January 30, 2011


ScrapbookPal.com Valentine Blog Hop!

This post will remain at the top for the Blog Hop, please scroll down for newer posts!

Welcome to the ScrapbookPal.com Valentine Blog Hop! 

ScrapbookPal.com
You should have arrived from the Cheryl's Blog.  If this is not your first stop on the hop, please click HERE to begin!

Today I am going to show you how to create my heart shaped Valentine card using Country Life, Don Juan, and Cricut Design Studio
 You can download the Cricut Design Studio File HERE
The file has two tabs:  One for the heart shaped card and one for the details.

Supplies:
Scrapbook Paper: Textured Cardstock (Momenta)
Die Cuts: Country Life and  Don Juan (Provo Craft)
Machine: Cricut Expression with 12x12 mat (Provo Craft)
Software:  Cricut Design Studio (Provo Craft)
Ink: Stickles in Distress Brushed Corduroy (Ranger) and Pink Pastel and Warm Red (Cat's Eye Chalk Ink)
Pen/Markers: Y17, R39 Copic Markers (Copic), White Gel Pen (Sakura)

 ScrapbookPal will be giving away a "You Pick One Cricut cartridge" from in stock cartridges!!

To participate in the blog hop and be eligible for the prize, you must:
1.  Become a follower of the ScrapbookPal blog
2.  Visit each of the DT blogs and leave a comment (feel free to follow us too!)
3.  Return to the ScrapbookPal blog and leave a final comment stating that you have completed the blog hop!

Your next stop is Crystal Butler


Here is the list of the blog hop order:
Tomi Ann Hill
Tammy White
Amy Crockett

Cheryl Walker
Jamie Cripps (You are here!)
Happy hopping and good luck!!

45 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness, that is SO freaking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie... this is too cute and clever!! Love the way you did the sentiment by hand!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card, very unique! Thanks for sharing.
    olsond_d@digis.net
    i am now a follower too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your creative style, Jamie!!

    And I just discovered your blog on this hop and am now a follower - so very nice to meet you!

    http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that is adorable!! I just love the pig!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is just too cute! luvin the blog hop this morning :) thanks for the fun inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO STINKIN CUTE.

    http://ikolinda-scrappinmomma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So crazy cute! Nice blog too. luvreading53 @comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! Super cute card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That card is "sow" cute!!!

    Love it!!

    hla2425@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute card, I love anything having to do with a farm so pigs fit right in :)
    Christi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jamie this is tooo cute hun!!!hehehe, I love it :)

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sooo cute....I just got this cartridge, I think I'm going to love it! TFS!

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love..... so adorable! TFS! Love blog hopping!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh! I love your blog. Especially your image in the title block. It's so cool that it looks just like you :) Your project is really cute. Thanks for taking the time to inspire us.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Of course it is cute! Jamie made it! I love it, very cute:) Thanks for posting about the blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [29 Jan 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  18. Who'da thunk to use pigs and roosters for valentine's day? thanks for sharing the cut files!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute card! Do you use the Don Juan cart a lot? I am wondering if I should get it!
    jpshirley@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello Jaime! Already a follower and I just want to thank you for taking part in this blog hop! I love your project! You always share such creative ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  21. SO cute!!

    amandawoodau at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. So cute...I wouldn't think to put them together for a Valentine's card!! I regularly visit your blog...love your projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This piggy is soo adorable! Great card, it's so fun.

    spunkycrayon at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. You update your blog all the time. I check in often to see what you have going. Always inspiring. :)

    nicern1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have always looked at the animal carts and thought they are not my cup of tea, but that pig is the cutest! Thanks for the chance to win! cjdempsey9 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have always looked at the animal carts and thought they are not my cup of tea, but that pig is the cutest! Thanks for the chance to win! cjdempsey9 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. That is soo cute...I love the country life cart...it's sooo INDIANA and me...lol.

    HUGs
    rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is so cute. It made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hey, Wow all the posts are very informative for the people who visit this site.Good work!We also have a Blog.Please feel free to visit our site. Thank you for sharing.
    Convert perfect money to PayPal
    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hey, Wow all the posts are very informative for the people who visit this site.Good work!We also have a Blog.Please feel free to visit our site. Thank you for sharing.
    buy Perfectmoney
    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! If you are asking a question please make sure your account is linked to your email address or provide your email address in your comment so that I am able to reply! You can also email me at jamielanedesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Jamie