Wishing you rainbows...
I love this set of acrylic stamps from Hero Arts (Sky's the limit)...it only took me two days and six stores to find them :D! On the journey to find the stamps, I ran into a product that I had never used (or seen!) - Fun Flock. This may be a product that finds it way into each of my projects - it is super cute, easy to use, and I love the way it feels on the cards! I attempted to get a close up of the rainbow that would show the fuzzy...I can't Wait to pick up more colors!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! If you are asking a question please make sure your account is linked to your email address or provide your email address in your comment so that I am able to reply! You can also email me at jamielanedesigns@gmail.com
Thanks, Jamie