Who could resist the little lightning bugs on the Cricut Stretch Your Imagination cartridge? I cut the jar at 4 1/2" in Vellum, for the back of the jar and the wings and again in a clear plastic for the front of the jar. I then cut the bugs out in black. With the layer option on, I cut in silver, for the lid to the jar and yellow for the bottoms of the bugs. The grass was cut at 1 1/2" from the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge then inked. I added Fun Flock to the bugs and then outlined their wings in a glitter marker. Paper is My Mind's Eye - Just Dreamy, Hero Arts Stamp
~enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! If you are asking a question please make sure your account is linked to your email address or provide your email address in your comment so that I am able to reply! You can also email me at jamielanedesigns@gmail.com
Thanks, Jamie