Saturday, August 15, 2009

Be Mine

Well, by now it isn't any secret that I am addicted to Fun Flock! This card started with that addiciton and worked itself from the inside out... I picked up the glue ink pad and this morning I had to give it a go with my Be Mine stamp (by G). The photo below doesn't do it much justice, but it at least gives you a visual/idea of what it looks like! The front of the card was cut from Circut Accent Essentials, The blue scallops are 3 3/4" and 4 3/4" with the shift turned on and the green scallop is 3 3/4" as a regular cut (I only used the frame portion). The heart was cut at 3 3/4" as a regular cut and then again at 3 3/4" with the shadow feature. I embossed the main heart with a cuttlebug embossing folder, then added foam squares to make it stand out on the shadow cut heart. I added jewels (from me & my big ideas - icons) to the front of the card on the already existing dots. The ribbon and button-like embellishments are from the Target dollar bin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! If you are asking a question please make sure your account is linked to your email address or provide your email address in your comment so that I am able to reply! You can also email me at jamielanedesigns@gmail.com

Thanks, Jamie