These boxes are approximately 4-1/2" x 3-1/2" x 3-1/2" and they come with the box base, the lid (which provides the hair), and all the pieces needed to make the faces! They are quick for assembly making them perfect for classroom treats or to fill for your favorite trick-or-treators!
These can stack as well which would be super cute filled with home baked goodies and tied with a ribbon as a gift!
1. Cut out all the pieces and fold on the score lines.
2. With the box base, place adhesive on the side tab and adhere to the other side. Over lap the bottom tabs.
3. Place adhesive along the edges of the back of one of the box pieces.
4. Insert your piece in the bottom of the box. Flip the box over.
5. Adhere the last box piece on the bottom to hide the tabs.
6. Place adhesive on the side tabs of the lid. Adhere to the other side to form the lid shape.
7. Place adhesive along the edges of the back of one of the lid pieces.
8. Insert your piece in the bottom of the box. Flip the box over.
9. Adhere the last box piece on the bottom to hide the tabs.
10. Your lid will look like this now.
11. Fill your box as desired and place the lid on the box.
12. Assemble the face pieces and adhere to the box. Note, the mouth and nose have score lines to line up on the box center.
You can find this file in my stores soon!