These tags come sized at approximately 4-3/4" x 3" and come with the tag base and a sentiment which can be used with the tag as shown or on its own. The files are compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats.
This tag box works with the 4-3/4" x 3" tags. It is perfect for gifting a tag set to your friends, family, or even co-workers! When completed, the box will have two sides to store tags in. These boxes fold over to become one large box (shown in the image). The file comes with the box bases, coordinating mats, a blank tag and is compatible with the 8x12 and 12x12 mats.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out the tag box and fold on the score lines.
2. Place adhesive on the large tab and adhere the two piece together.
3. This image shows the inside of the box (to show the tab adhered in place).
4. Build one side of the box by adhering the small tab to each side tab and adhering one long side tab on top of the other.
5. Repeat step 4 for the other side.
6. Place your tags in the box sides.
7. Fold the boxes over on top of each other.
8. Cut and adhere you mats in place. There are two on the outside...
9. ...and two on the inside.
10. Wrap a ribbon or twine around the box and embellish as desired.