Today I am sharing my new Halloween Favor Bags! These bags are approximately 6" x 3-3/4" x 2-3/4" which makes them perfect for holding larger items and lots and lots of candy! The boxes can be used without the Halloween design and the Halloween label design can be used on its own as well as an embellishment for a card or layout! The design is compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats.
The detail on this one was hard to photograph so I have a larger image of it below:
Here's the tutorial:
1. Cut out the bag base and fold on the score lines.
2. Place adhesive on the side tabs or the larger bag piece. Adhere one side tab to the other bag base piece as shown in the photo.
3. Adhere the remaining tab to the other side of the bag to form its shape.
4. Tuck the slotted bottom flap in then push the two side flaps in.
5. Pull the tab flap down and tuck into the slot.
6. Cut and assemble the halloween label design.
7. Tie a bow around your bag and adhere your label on with foam adhesive. Fill and embellish as desired!
Here's a look at my new releases for this week!