Good morning! Today I am sharing a quick and easy Thank You Envelope which is perfect for gifting smaller gifts or even placing a card within!
Here's the tutorial:
2. Use your skewer or pencil to curl the petals. Adhere the two center pieces together and push the points up.
3. Adhere the center into the middle of the smallest flower.
4-7. Push the petals up toward the center then adhere the flower into the next sized flower form staggering the petals slightly. Continue adding flowers and pushing the petals up toward the center until they are all in place.
8. Place a foam adhesive in the center of the sentiment.
9. Adhere the flower.
10. Size your envelope to fit your 12x12 mat and assemble. Tie the Pink/White dotted ribbon in a knot around the center of the bag. Place the Kiwi Velvet Ribbon around the bag above the dotted ribbon and tie with twine.
11. Tie the metal grey double faced satin ribbon around the dotted ribbon. Tie off in a bow to the side.
12. Adhere the flower sentiment in the center of the ribbons with foam adhesives.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!