Making these cupcakes are safe enough for any diet! :)
Today I am sharing three new cupcake cards!
This file comes with all the pieces you need to create this cupcake! You can use this cupcake as an embellishment or on its own as a flat card. How cute would this be as an invitation with the information on the back of the cupcake? The accordion wrapper allows the cupcake to stand on its own!
Here's the tutorial:1. Cut out all your pieces. Fold the wrapper piece in accordion folds.
2. Place adhesive on the backside of the two end pieces.
3. Adhere the left side of the accordion on the wrapper mat.
4. Stretch out the accordion wrapper and adhere to the right side of the wrapper mat.
5. Adhere the wrapper to the back of the cupcake cut.
6. Add foam adhesive to the back of the icing.
7. Adhere the icing on the cupcake, lining up the edges.
8. Adhere the cherry together then place a foam adhesive on the back of the cherry.
9. Adhere the cherry on the cupcake.
Here's the tutorial:1. Cut out all your pieces. Fold the card base in half.
2. Adhere your wrapper pieces together and your cherry pieces together.
3. Adhere the wrapper on to the card base. Adhere the icing mat on the card base. Place foam adhesive on the back of the icing cut.
4. Adhere the icing on the cupcake cut, lining up the edges. Adhere the cherry on the icing with a foam adhesive.