This envelope is 1/4" thick to hold the cut out cards I released last week as well as any card that has a raised embellishment on the front that you do not want to 'squish' in a regular envelope. The file is one piece and is compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out your envelope and fold on the score lines. Place adhesive on the bottom and side tabs as shown.
2. Turn your paper over and bring up the bottom and then adhere the side tab to it.
3. Bring over the side and adhere to the tabs.
4. Insert your card.
5. Another view of the card in the envelope.
6. Adhere the envelope shut using the top flap. Embellish as desired!