I received several requests for this next file and I joined them into one box to fit the need for both! This is my new 3D 8x8 and Large Card Organizer! This file is approximately 6-1/4" x 8" x 1-1/2" when closed completely but it can hold 8x8 paper pads and still have a lid that closes down on the box base! The file comes with the box base, the lid base, the coordinating mats, three divider tab pieces, and three tab mats. It easily holds (A7) 5x7 cards and envelopes.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out all the pieces and fold on the score lines.
2. Grab your box base pieces and apply adhesive on the tab. Adhere the two pieces together as shown.
3. Adhere the remaining tab to the other side of the box.
4. For the bottom, push in the two small side tabs and then adhere the bottom to close.
5. Next grab the smaller lid pieces and place adhesive on the tab pieces.
6. Adhere the two pieces together as shown.
7. For the top, push in the two small side tabs and then adhere the top pieces to close.
8. Your box pieces should look like this now.
9. Adhere your mats in place. and embellish as desired.
10. Place the lid on top and push down over the box to close.
11. This image shows the box with 8x8 paper pads inside.
12. The lid still fits, just doesn't go down as far with the 8x8 paper pads inside.
13. If you are using the divider pieces, cut those and then adhere the tab mats in place to coordinate with the box.
14. Insert the dividers in the box. You can use these to divide large cards or large photos.
This file comes sized at approximately 2" x 6" x 5-1/4" but can be sized larger or smaller to fit your needs. The file comes with the box base, the lid base, the coordinating mats, and the two divider pieces to create two large section and two smaller sections (these can be left out).
Here is the tutorial:1. Cut out all your pieces and fold on the score lines.
2. Beginning with the large bottom pieces, place adhesive on the tabs. Adhere the two pieces together so they look like this now.
3. Begin wrapping the base around the bottom, adhere the tabs in place as you go.
4. Your bottom should look like this now.
5. Grab your divider pieces and mats.
6. Adhere the mats in place and then assemble the dividers together and adhere them in place to make two larger compartments and two smaller compartments.
7. Repeat these same steps to form the lid.
8. Adhere the large Hexagon mat in the center of the lid and the mats on the sides.
9. The lid will fit on top of the box bottom.