This file comes with all the pieces you need to create this 3D Cornflower. The Blue Cornflower is the international flower of hope for ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease). The pieces are sizeable to fit your needs and are compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats.
1. Cut out all the pieces. Fold up the center circle pieces as shown.
2. Beginning with the larger pieces, place foam squares as shown on the back of one.
3. Adhere it to the second piece, centering.
4. Curl the ends of the flower with a skewer (or pencil).
5. Do this for the other large piece so you have two like this.
6. Adhere the two together staggering the petals.
7. Repeat for the smaller pieces.
8. Your flower pieces should look like this now.
9. Adhere the smaller flowers on the larger flowers.
10. Next adhere the center piece.
Here is a view of the flower standing:
This file comes with all the pieces you need to create this 3D Hibiscus flower. You can leave this flower as a single layer or make it more full by adding the additional layers (both shown). The pieces are sizeable to fit your needs and are compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats.
1. Cut out all the pieces.
2. Adhere the two center circle pieces together then adhere the circle piece of the long stem in the center of that. Pull up all the ends so it looks like this now.
3. Ink around the edges of the smallest petal pieces.
4. Adhere the small petal pieces to the larger flowers.
5. Use a skewer (or pencil) to curve the petals.
6. If you are just using a single layer, adhere the center in place then adhere the leaf piece as shown.
7. If you are using multiple layers for a fuller look, continue building the remaining flowers.
8. Adhere them all together staggering the petals. Your flower should be similar to this now!
This file comes with all the pieces you need to create this 3D Aster flower. The pieces are sizeable to fit your needs and are compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats.
1. Begin by cutting our all the pieces. Adhere all your center pieces together then pull the ends up so it looks similar to this.
2. Place the center in the middle of the smallest flower pieces and bend the edges up as shown.
3. Grab the rest of your flower pieces.
4. Form the flower pieces by overlapping the petals.
5-8. Adhere it in the next size flower shape and scrunch it up...continue doing this until all flower pieces are in place.
9. Fluff out the layers a little to get your desired shape then adhere the leaf pieces to the bottom to finish.